Today's message has nothing to do with you personal finances or your health, but has everything to do about keeping you mentally stimulated and at the end of the day... just making you laugh. One of the ways that I love to keep in touch with clients and media followers is by sending them weekly trivia. It really has been a big hit! Carl Barnowski, Founder of the Barnowski Financial Group promotes the four "Biggies" during retirement that we know make our aging retiree's happy. Our expertise is obviously falls into category 4, Sustainable Income for Life. If you think about it though, they are all related from the standpoint that without one... you probably don't have one are a few of the others.
1. Good Health - Let's face it... if you don't have your health, you don't have much. Without Good Health, you probably don't have mobility.
2. Mobility - Mobility can mean the ability to drive, or just get out and take a walk. Without Mobility, you more than likely lose your ability to Socialize.
3. Socialization - Socialization is important for our mental health, physical stimulation as well as keeping our brain active and engaged.
4. Sustainable Income for Life - Knowing... not guessing that your money will last you your entire lifetime brings not only stress relief, but also allows you to afford the best healthcare available with keeps you healthy, which keeps you mobile and social.
This weeks useless trivia questions and fun facts!
- What artist had the first CD pressed in the United States?
- In every episode of Seinfeld, which superhero appears somewhere at least once?
- What is the average life span of a major league baseball?
- The first toilet ever seen on television appeared on what show?
- How many cows does it take to supply the NFL with enough leather for a years supply of footballs?
Watch the video above for the answers!
The Barnowski Financial Group is committed to impacting the industry as well as our national community of Baby Boomer retirees allowing them to sleep well at night knowing that without a doubt that they will not outlive their money. We are committed to allowing our customer the opportunity to...
Plan Smart... Retire Right... Sleep Well!