Laugh a little with Carl Barnowski, ceo Barnowski Financial group
1. Good Health – Let’s face it… if you don’t have your health, you don’t have much. Without Good Health, you probably don’t have mobility.
2. Mobility – Mobility can mean the ability to drive, or just get out and take a walk. Without Mobility, you more than likely lose your ability to Socialize.
3. Socialization – Socialization is important for our mental health, physical stimulation as well as keeping our brain active and engaged.
4. Sustainable Income for Life – Knowing… not guessing that your money will last you your entire lifetime brings not only stress relief, but also allows you to afford the best healthcare available with keeps you healthy, which keeps you mobile and social.
This weeks useless trivia questions and fun facts!
- Who is “Cliff” behind the ever beloved Cliff Notes?
- Who was the inventor of the Pringles can?
- What is nearly the exact same length as your forearm as measured from the inside of the elbow to the wrist?
- What percentage of the people on the planet have never made or received a phone call?
- Betsy Ross, Jackie O, JFK, and Daniel Boone all have one thing in common?
Watch the video above for the answers!
The Barnowski Financial Group is committed to impacting the industry as well as our national community of Baby Boomer retirees allowing them to sleep well at night knowing that without a doubt that they will not outlive their money. We are committed to allowing our customer the opportunity to plan smart, retire right and sleep well!
Thank you for visiting,